On/Go is the FDA-approved, fast, and easy-to-use COVID-19 self-test and companion app that guides you step-by-step through the testing process. In only 10 minutes, you will have the results you need to confidently return to work, school, sports, and all the things you love to do, with the ability to store and share your family's and your test results from the intuitive On/Go app.
Detects active COVID-19 infection in 10 minutes.
1. Pairs with intuitive companion mobile app with step-by-step instructions and results management, available on both Apple and Android.
2. Effective at detecting all known COVID-19 variants of concern (including Delta).
3. Simple test procedure using a minimally invasive nasal swab.
4. Self-test without need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider
1. Quick and Easy to Use: The On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test by Intrivo uses a shallow nasal swab for maximum comfort, with the collection you can perform for yourself or another at home or any place where you can find a flat surface.
2. Quality You Can Trust: In just 10 minutes, On/Go delivers results with 95% accuracy and can be used to detect the antigen proteins from all major known COVID-19 variants of concern.
3. Step-by-Step Instructions: The On/Go companion app, downloadable by scanning the QR code on the box or available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, guides you seamlessly through each test step, from specimen collection to results interpretation.
4. Shareable Test History: With the On/Go app, you can easily view, track and share test results with family and friends, all in one place.
5. User Friendly For All Ages: The On/Go Self-Test is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult and for all people 14 and older to self-perform.
6. Proudly Made in the USA: Manufactured in the United States with 30 years of experience and full quality controls. Each box includes 2 tests.
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved but has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens, and is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.